Join our team!
8 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Account Manager to join our team! As an Account Manager at dyjaho and Binate Digital, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include a new website or better online presence, increased impressions, stronger lead generation or developing more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build valuable long-term relationships with clients, and develop a full understanding of their needs and business objectives;
- Prioritise and manage clients’ expectations;
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Website Development and Digital Campaigns, ensuring projects are on track;
- Plan and implement paid and organic digital strategies and campaigns for clients;
- Create account and campaign-specific proposals for clients by translating their business objectives into KPIs and building specific solutions based on this;
- Participate in client meetings, presentations and communications;
- Present and deliver paid and organic social media strategies to clients;
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI;
- Curate a list of KPIs to track for each client;
- Work closely with our in house design and development team to deliver projects on time and on schedule;
- Optimise web content in order to improve SEO;
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology;
- Analyse campaign results and carrying out optimisation if needed.
- 2 years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager;
- 2 years of experience with SEO, SEM, PPC and CRM software;
- 2 years of experience with Google Adwords campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of websites, online marketing tools and technology;
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of major social media platforms. An awareness of up-and-coming platforms would also be desirable;
- A thorough understanding of how digital can complement and fulfill marketing strategies;
- Experience working on website development projects;
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
If you have the ability to handle multiple deadlines, excellent communication skills and be a team player while working well under pressure, we’d love to chat with you. Reach out to us by sending your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
View more posts
Dyjaho and Binate join forces!
We’re excited to announce today that Binate Digital, an award-winning web development agency, will be joining the dyjaho family. Based in …..
Why email isn’t dead and how to make it work for your business
‘Email is dying!’ ‘Millenials have killed email!’ Since the popularity takeover of social media, suspicions have been cast over how …..
Is this the end of ‘Bricks and Mortar’?
We’ve been wondering the last months: will COVID-19 be the end of the traditional bricks and mortar era of business? …..
The remote office – the future of agency life?
Many of you reading this will be doing so from your home office, joining millions who have implemented a work-from-home …..
Nailing it – six tips for the perfect PR photocall
Once upon a PR time, getting that prominent position in print was the Holy Grail for every communications campaign. In …..
20/20 VISION FOR 2020
We are all more than familiar with the term ‘20/20 vision’, defined as the clarity or sharpness of vision measured …..
WE ARE BRAND PEOPLE
We love brands, and the brands we love inspire us. At dyjaho we create new brands, breathe life into tired ones and execute integrated brand communications campaigns.
We believe passionately in the power of insight. We dig deep into the hearts and minds of our clients and their customers, empowering us to craft brand stories that resonate…as well as delivering commercially…. Marketing For The Bottom Line.